The Traces of Nations project invites everyone to become researchers, travelers and chroniclers of the history of modern civilization,
Participation in project activities helps young people from different countries learn more about the culture, needs and views of each other, find common interests and increase the level of mutual understanding and trust during joint scientific, practical and creative work, and also gives them the opportunity to rally around universal human values and ideals of service to society.
Collaboration between universities, schools, colleges, foundations and other organizations in the “Footprints of the Nations” project demonstrates their commitment to peace and creativity, lays in young people – future politicians, diplomats, historians, athletes and other professionals – a willingness to trust and cooperate. joint search for solutions to the pressing problems facing humanity. The project’s activities will teach the young inhabitants of the Earth to strengthen friendship between peoples and to build a happy world of the Future together.
In the project “Traces of Nations” you can participate in:
- – researching the history of your region, country and world;
- – international festivals, forums for modeling the Future;
- – expeditions in the footsteps of compatriots
- – local history trips and in the footsteps of foreigners who have chosen your homeland as their second home;
- – contests of the “Burning Hearts” festival and other motivating events of the project.
Join us and take part in the launch and implementation of the International Youth Research Project “Traces of Nations” and its “Burning Hearts” Festival as Participants, Partners, Sponsors, Co-Organizers, Members of the Organizing Committee or the Jury of the Festival.
JOIN AND TOGETHER WE WILL MAKE A BETTER WORLD!