In times of revolutionary development of technology, less and less space is left in people’s lives for originality and the preservation of centuries-old traditions and foundations that came from their ancestors. Borders between countries are being erased, nationalities are mixing, languages are being modernized. But there are always centers that preserve ancient values and national cultures, even far from the historical homeland.This is the diaspora. It is these formations that serve to ensure that the Traces of Nations in distant countries do not disappear, help to maintain and develop the national identity and community of people who have made another country their home, and contribute to the preservation of the language and culture of ancestors.
Research into the evolution of Nations, peoples, countries and the formation of an understanding of their probable Future is one of the important tasks and is being solved with the help and support of educational institutions, foundations and other partners and participants of the “Trace of Nations” project.
National diasporas, participating in the “Traces of Nations” project, not only tell the world about the culture, art, victories and achievements of their peoples’ representatives in the countries where they are located, but also together form the very common common Footprint of their Nation in the history of all mankind.
In the project “Traces of Nations” National Diasporas:
- – help indigenous people to learn more about the history and culture of the diaspora representatives, as well as about the contribution that their best representatives have made to the development of their new homeland;
- – contribute to the establishment of intercultural communication, trust, friendship and good-neighborly cooperation with representatives of other nationalities;
- – are members of the Councils and the organizing committee of the “Traces of the Nations” project
- – help to positively motivate and direct the activity of multinational youth of the countries of residence in a creative direction;
- – increase the interest of young people in the history of their peoples, countries and the world in general;
- – use youth potential to expand programs of interethnic, interregional and international educational, cultural, creative, tourist and economic cooperation.
JOIN AND TOGETHER WE WILL MAKE A BETTER WORLD!